July 11 Signings
Wednesday, July 11 – Signings that have been formally processed:
- The Brooklyn Nets have re-signed G Deron Williams (5 year contract), F Gerald Wallace (4 year contract) and C Brook Lopez (4 year contract).
- The Denver Nuggets re-signed G Andre Miller.
- The Detroit Pistons signed 2011 draft pick F Kyle Singler to a multi-year deal.
- The Los Angeles Clippers re-signed F Blake Griffin (5 year contract) and signed free agent G Jamal Crawford.
- The Miami Heat signed G Ray Allen and F Rashard Lewis.
- The New York Knicks re-signed G J.R. Smith.
- The Oklahoma City Thunder signed C Hasheem Thabeet.
- The Phoenix Suns offered G Eric Gordon an offer, the New Orleans Hornets have 3 days to match or decline it.
- The San Antonio Spurs re-signed F Tim Duncan and G/F Danny Green.
- The Toronto Raptors offered G Landry Fields to a 3 year contract, the New York Knicks have 3 days to match or decline it.
- The Utah Jazz re-signed G Jamaal Tinsley.
Posted on July 12, 2012, in NBA Off-Season, Signings and tagged Andre Miller, Blake Griffin, Brook Lopez, Brooklyn, Clippers, Danny Green, Deron Williams, Detroit, Eric Gordon, Gerald Wallace, Hasheem Thabeet, Heat, Hornets, J.R. Smith, Jamaal Tinsley, Jamal Crawford, Knicks, Kyle Singler, Landry Fields, Los Angeles, Miami, Nets, New Orleans, New York, Oklahoma City, Phoenix, Pistons, Raptors, Rashard Lewis, Ray Allen, San Antonio, Spurs, Suns, Thunder, Tim Duncan, Toronto. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.