July 11 Trades
Wednesday, July 11 – Trades that have been formally processed:
- The Atlanta Hawks receive G Anthony Morrow, G Jordan Farmar, F Jordan Williams, F DeShawn Stevenson, F Johan Petro and a 2017 second-round pick from the Brooklyn Nets for G Joe Johnson.
- The Atlanta Hawks traded G Marvin Williams to the Utah Jazz for G Devin Harris.
- The Brooklyn Nets received F Reggie Evans from the Los Angeles Clipper’s for the rights to switch 2016 second-round draft picks, via a sign-and-trade.
- The Houston Rockets traded G Kyle Lowery to the Toronto Raptors for F Gary Forbes and a future first-round draft pick.
- The Houston Rockets received G Toney Douglas, C Josh Harrellson, C Jerome Jordan and 2 future second-round draft picks from the New York Knicks for C Marcus Camby, via a sign-and-trade.
- The Orlando Magic received F Gustavo Ayon from the New Orleans Hornets for Ryan Anderson, via a sign-and-trade.
- The Philadelphia Sixers received F Dorell Wright from the Golden State Warriors.
- The Phoenix Suns received the Los Angeles Lakers’ 2013 and 2015 first-round draft picks and the Lakers’ 2013 and 2014 second-round draft picks for G Steve Nash.
Posted on July 12, 2012, in NBA Off-Season, Trades and tagged 76ers, Anthony Morrow, Atlanta, Brooklyn, Clippers, DeShawn Stevenson, Devin Harris, Dorell Wright, Gary Forbes, Golden State Warriors, Gustavo Ayon, Hawks, Hornets, Houston, Jazz, Jerome Jordan, Joe Johnson, Johan Petro, Joran Williams, Jordan Farmar, Josh Harrellson, Knicks, Kyle Lowery, Lakers, Los Angeles, Magic, Marcus Camby, Marvin Williams, Nets, New Orleans, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Raptors, Reggie Evans, Rockets, Ryan Anderson, Sixers, Steve Nash, Suns, Toney Douglas, Toronto, Utah. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.