July 12 Signings
Thursday, July 12 – Signings that have been formally processed:
- The Atlanta Hawks have signed G Lou Williams.
- The Indiana Pacers signed G/F Gerald Green.
- The Milwaukee Bucks have re-signed F Ersan Ilyasova.
- The Minnesota Timberwolves offered F Nicolas Batum an offer, the Portland Trailblazers have 3 days to match.
- The New York Knicks signed G Jason Kidd and re-signed F Steve Novak.
- The San Antonio Spurs re-sign F Boris Diaw.
Thursday, July 12 – Trades that have been formally processed:
- The Indiana Pacers receive C Ian Mahinmi from the Dallas Mavericks for G Darren Collison and G/F Dahntay Jones
Posted on July 13, 2012, in NBA Off-Season, Signings, Trades and tagged Atlanta, Atlanta Hawks, Boris Diaw, Bucks, Dahntay Jones, Dallas Mavericks, Darren Collison, Ersan Ilyasova, Gerald Green, Hawks, Ian Mahinmi, Indiana Pacers, Jason Kidd, Knicks, Lou Williams, Milwaukee, Milwaukee Bucks, Minnesota, Minnesota Timberwolves, nba, New York, New York Knicks, Nicolas Batum, San Antonio Spurs, sports, Steve Novak, Timberwolves. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.