London 2012 Men’s Basketball Predictions
By the time most of you will read this, each of the Men’s basketball teams in the London 2012 Olympic Games will have probably played their first 3 group games. Below are my predictions for the remaining 2 games that each team will play as well as the ladders upon the completion of the group games.
Group A – Day 7 (August 4, 2012)
- Tunisia vs France – France by 10-15 points
- Lithuania vs USA – USA by 35-40 points
- Nigeria vs Argentina – Argentina by 15-20 points
Group A – Day 9 (August 6, 2012)
- Tunisia vs Lithuania – Lithuania by 15-20 points
- France vs Nigeria – France by 20 points
- Argentina vs USA – USA by 30-35 points
Group B – Day 7 (August 4, 2012)
- Russia vs Spain – Spain by 5-10 points
- China vs Brazil – Brazil by 15-20 points
- Great Britain vs Australia – Australia by 15 points
Group B – Day 9 (August 6, 2012)
- Australia vs Russia – Russia by 15-20 points
- Great Britain vs China – China by 10 points
- Spain vs Brazil – Spain by 5-10 points
The two most interesting games to watch as far as competitiveness and comparable talent are Russia vs Spain and Spain vs Brazil. Spain are the favourites to play the United States in the Gold medal game, however they have key players with nagging injuries – Mark Gasol (right shoulder), Juan Carlos Navarro (left foot) and Rudy Fernandez (back trouble and stitches on head).
Posted on August 2, 2012, in Olympics and tagged 2012 olympic games, 2012 olympics, America, Argentina, Australia, Basketball, Brazil, China, France, gold medal game, Great Britain, hoops, Lithuania, London, London 2012, London Olympics, London Olympics 2012, Nigeria, Olympic, Olympics, Olympics 2012, Russia, Spain, sport, sports, Tunisia, United States, United States of America, USA. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.