- The Minnesota Timberwolves offer restricted free agent C Greg Stiemsma to an offer sheet – the Boston Celtics have 3 days to match or decline
- The Chicago Bulls sign G Kirk Hinrich
- The Brooklyn Nets sign G C.J. Watson
- The Chicago Bulls decline to match the Houston Rockets offer sheet for C Omer Asik
- The Utah Jazz sign G Randy Foye for 1 year
- The Phoenix Suns sign F Michael Beasley for 3 years
- The New York Knicks sign F Ronnie Brewer for 1 year and C Marcus Camby for 3 years
- The Sacramento Kings sign G Aaron Brooks
- The Dallas Mavericks sign F Elton Brand
- The San Antonio Spurs resign F Tim Duncan and G/F Danny Green
- The Boston Celtics and F Jeff Green will reach an agreement after missing the last season due to illness
- The Los Angeles Lakers are interested in G Delonte West
- The Chicago Bulls will sign G Marco Belinelli
- The Brooklyn Nets are pursuing F Andrei Kirilenko
Wednesday, July 11 – Trades that have been formally processed:
- The Atlanta Hawks receive G Anthony Morrow, G Jordan Farmar, F Jordan Williams, F DeShawn Stevenson, F Johan Petro and a 2017 second-round pick from the Brooklyn Nets for G Joe Johnson.
- The Atlanta Hawks traded G Marvin Williams to the Utah Jazz for G Devin Harris.
- The Brooklyn Nets received F Reggie Evans from the Los Angeles Clipper’s for the rights to switch 2016 second-round draft picks, via a sign-and-trade.
- The Houston Rockets traded G Kyle Lowery to the Toronto Raptors for F Gary Forbes and a future first-round draft pick.
- The Houston Rockets received G Toney Douglas, C Josh Harrellson, C Jerome Jordan and 2 future second-round draft picks from the New York Knicks for C Marcus Camby, via a sign-and-trade.
- The Orlando Magic received F Gustavo Ayon from the New Orleans Hornets for Ryan Anderson, via a sign-and-trade.
- The Philadelphia Sixers received F Dorell Wright from the Golden State Warriors.
- The Phoenix Suns received the Los Angeles Lakers’ 2013 and 2015 first-round draft picks and the Lakers’ 2013 and 2014 second-round draft picks for G Steve Nash.